Captain Andy's - Original Morning Na Pali Snorkel Picnic Cruise
This tour is unavailable, but be sure to check out Holo Holo Charters and Blue Dolphin Charters.
Explore Kauai's rugged Na Pali Coast with the friendly sea-going professionals at Captain Andy's on this 5 hour Kauai snorkeling tour. You will see enchanting waterfalls, beautiful sea cliffs, and timeless lava tubes. Enjoy snorkeling in Kauai as the guides from Captain Andy's share the history and legends of the ancient civilizations that once inhabited these verdant valleys.
Passengers on this Kauai snorkeling picnic tour enjoy comfortable cushioned seating, a large shaded cabin area, clean restrooms and freshwater showers.
This Hawaii snorkeling adventure includes Continental Breakfast of assorted pastries.
The tour also includes Lunch:
- Sausage Breakfast Cake
- Vegetable Breakfast Cake (Vegetarian)
- Fresh Fruit Tray (GF, DF, Vegetarian, Vegan)
- Coffee and Juice
- Mae Ploy Rice Salad (GF, DF, Vegetarian, Vegan)
- Sliced Roast Striploin of Beef, Oven Roast Turkey Breast and Sliced Smoked Ham (GF, DF)
- Cheddar and Swiss Cheese Tray (GF, Vegetarian)
- Lettuce, Tomato and Onion (GF, DF, Vegetarian, Vegan)
- Homemade Rosemary French Bread (Vegetarian)
- Oatmeal Molasses Bread (Vegetarian, Vegan)
- White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies (Vegetarian)
- Non-Alcoholic Drinks provided throughout the tour. Beer and wine available after snorkeling.
Snorkeling in Kauai is a popular Hawaii activity. Reserve Captain Andys Hawaii Snorkeling Morning Picnic with Kauai Snorkeling and save money. We offer discounts on Hawaii Snorkeling activities. Reserve your snorkeling in Kauai adventure with us today!
Na Pali Coast
- Where and When:
- Check-in is at 7:15 am. Tour is from 8:00 am - 1:30 pm.
Check in at the Port Allen Harbor Marina Center Office, 4353 Waialo Road, Ste. 1A-2A, Ele'ele, HI 96705 View Map
- No children age two and under allowed on this Hawaii snorkeling tour.
- Children must be at least 3 years of age to participate in this tour.
Pregnant women in their 3rd trimester may not participate.
Guests must be able to walk on board themselves. Vessel does not allow for wheelchair aboard. If using a wheelchair before boarding, chair can be stowed away until vessel returns.
- Special Notes:
- Na Pali Coast and snorkeling are conditions permitting. Tour destination will be determined based on passenger comfort and safety. In the winter, the waves can be very rough on the Na Pali Coast. If ocean conditions are hazardous on the Na Pali Coast, Captain Andy's will sail along the sunny south shore instead.
- Operation Days:
- Operated daily. Closed 12/25.
- 5.5 hours
- Captain Andy’s
- 49 passengers
- 55-foot Gold Coast Catamaran featuring a large shaded cabin, comfortable cushioned seating, clean restrooms & freshwater showers.