Holo Holo Charters - Na Pali Coast Snorkel & Sail
Experience spectacular views of dramatic sea cliffs, lush green valleys, and mysterious caves sailing along the Kauai coast with Holoholo Charters snorkeling in Kauai. Enjoy stories of old Hawaii as you sail to a remote Kauai snorkeling spot. Enter the pristine waters for snorkeling in Kauai with Holoholo Charters! Hawaii snorkeling is a spectacular experience. Kauai snorkeling is a Na Pali coast adventure not to be missed! Reserve Kauai snorkeling with Holoholo Charters.
The Kauai trade wind is fast in the afternoon offering the best sailing condition. After Hawaii snorkeling, relax and enjoy a delicious deli style buffet lunch. Enjoy the dramatic sunset and scenery of the Na Pali coast as you reflect on your day sailing and snorkeling in Kauai.
- Baker's choice pastry (may be items like fruit turnovers, muffins, cinnamon rolls, etc)
- Scrambled eggs
- Fresh seasonal fruit
- Beverages: Hot Tea, Coffee, Water, Assorted Soft Drinks and Island Juices
Deli-Style Buffet Lunch:
- Turkey & cheddar wrap OR vegetarian wrap with hummus
- Somen salad
- Vegetable crudite
- Beer, Wine, Water, Assorted Soft Drinks and Island Juices
- Wonderful views and snorkeling along the Na Pali Coast
- All snorkeling equipment, flotation devices and instruction is included
Colorful Tropical Fish
Na Pali Sailing Adventure
- Where and When:
- November - March: Check in at 7:00 am. Return approx. 12:30-1:00 pm.
April - October: Check in at 7:30 am. Return approx. 1:00-1:30 pm.
Check in at Port Allen Harbor, 4353 Waialo Rd, Eleele, HI 96705 View Map
Arrive at least 10 minutes early and park in the designated dirt parking lot just past the Holo Holo Charters office on the right side of the street. Look for the Holo Holo sign. Do not to park in the paved parking lot behind the office building.
- Pregnant women are not permitted to participate in this activity. Not recommended for persons with heart, neck, back or joint problems.
The tour/activity is subject to cancellation due to weather. The menu is subject to change. Please call the activity provider the day before to reconfirm your reservation. A valid government issued photo I.D. is required to consume any alcoholic beverages. All participants who go in the water must wear a floatation device. Participants are required to sign a liability waiver. Individuals prone to sea sickness or motion sickness should take preventatives the night before and the morning of the tour. No refunds can be granted for seasickness. Must give 24 hour notice of cancellation.
- No expectant mothers.
Children must be 5 years or older.
You must bring your prescribed medication with you (i.e. inhalers, epipens, diabetic medication or other daily meds).
Non-swimmers are not allowed in the water.
Full face snorkel masks are not allowed due to them not being deemed safe. You must use a traditional 2-piece snorkel & mask set which will be provided or you can bring your own.
Guests should be able to assist themselves onto tour vessel. Not recommended for individuals who have or have had back problems, recent injuries or surgeries, or suffer from severe motion sickness (no refunds are given for sea sickness). Seasickness is best prevented with an over-the-counter remedy.
No smoking of any kind on board the vessel or on the dock.
Drones/unmanned aircraft are not allowed on board the vessel
This is an adventure. Ocean conditions can vary and may turn rough at times. It may not be suitable for some folks (all physically challenged individuals are subject to captains discretion). Snorkeling depends on ocean conditions. We do not land on shore.
Spray-on/aerosol sunscreen is a safety hazard and may not be used on board the vessel. We encourage using reef-friendly sunscreens.
All Holo Holo tours are "bare-foot" - passengers will need to remove their shoes prior to boarding. Only orthopedic/diabetic exceptions will be made at Captain's direction.
All tour routes and destinations are subject to change without notice. Ocean conditions can and will sometimes turn rough. Cancelled tours by Holo Holo Charters are fully refundable or gladly rescheduled.
Holo Holo vessels are equipped with sensitive marine heads (toilets) that will clog if any foreign objects are flushed. If you flush something other than what your body produces and the toilet paper we provide, you may be responsible for the cost of repair.
- Special Notes:
- Please wear your swimsuit to the activity. Please bring along all personal items including towels, swimwear, sunglasses, sunscreen, a light jacket, and a camera.
- Operation Days:
- 5 hours
- HoloHolo Charters
- Max. of 45 passengers
- The Leila is a beautiful 50-foot sailing catamaran with ample room for lounging. The catamaran design allows for level sailing. With no more than 10 degrees of heel, you won't be sailing sideways. The Leila is equipped with two heads (bathrooms) that are spacious enough to change from sailing to swimming attire. The catamaran is licensed to carry 45 people, but we keep it down to 37 to give you plenty of space to take in the views.