Holo Holo Charters - Na Pali Coast Snorkel & Sail
call 866-482-9775 to receive a special rate when booking a Holo Holo tour with another activity offered by Hawaii Discount! Not valid for online bookings.
Experience spectacular views of dramatic sea cliffs, lush green valleys, and mysterious caves sailing along the Kauai coast with Holoholo Charters snorkeling in Kauai. Enjoy stories of old Hawaii as you sail to a remote Kauai snorkeling spot. Enter the pristine waters for snorkeling in Kauai with Holoholo Charters! Hawaii snorkeling is a spectacular experience. Kauai snorkeling is a Na Pali coast adventure not to be missed! Reserve Kauai snorkeling with Holoholo Charters.
The Kauai trade wind is fast in the afternoon offering the best sailing condition. After Hawaii snorkeling, relax and enjoy a delicious dinner and complimentary wine, beer and champagne. Enjoy the dramatic sunset and scenery of the Na Pali coast as you reflect on your day sailing and snorkeling in Kauai.
Menu: Appetizer -tossed salad Entrée - this beef slices sautéed w/ mushroom & onions, chicken & veggie wraps, hummus & spinach dip w/ veggies, ,rice pilaf, Dessert -chocolate chip cookies Beverages - bottled water,soft drinks, island juices, wine, beer, champagne
Experience Hawaii Snorkeling on your Hawaii vacation. This snorkeling in Kauai tour offers fantastic views of the Na Pali coast. Reserve Hawaii Snorkeling today!
Colorful Tropical Fish
Na Pali Sailing Adventure
- Where and When:
- Check in at 8:00 am at Port Allen Harbor, 4353 Waialo Rd, Eleele, HI 96705 View Map
Returns at approximately 2:00 pm.
- Pregnant women are not permitted to participate in this Hawaii snorkeling, sailing activity. Hawaii snorkeling, sailing not recommended for persons with heart, neck, back or joint problems.
The Hawaii snorkeling tour is subject to cancellation due to weather. The menu is subject to change. Please call the snorkeling in Kauai activity provider the day before to reconfirm your Hawaii snorkeling reservation. A valid government issued photo I.D. is required to consume any alcoholic beverages on the snorkeling in Kauai trip. All participants who go in the water for snorkeling in Kauai must wear a floatation device. Participants are required to sign a liability waiver. Individuals prone to sea sickness or motion sickness should take preventatives the night before and the morning of the Hawaii snorkeling tour. No refunds can be granted for seasickness. Must give 24 hour notice of cancellation.
- Pregnant women may not participate.
No guests with pacemakers or defibrillators allowed on tour.
Not recommended for individuals who have or have had back problems, recent injuries or surgeries, or suffer from motion sickness.
Children must be 6 years or older.
All Holo Holo tours are "bare-foot" - passengers will need to remove their shoes prior to boarding. Only orthopedic/diabetic exceptions will be made at Captain's direction.
All tour routes and destinations are subject to change without notice. Snorkeling depends on ocean conditions.
Cancelled tours by Holo Holo Charters are fully refundable or gladly rescheduled.
Non-swimmers are not allowed in the water.
We do not land on shore.
Guests should be able to assist themselves onto tour vessel.
- Special Notes:
- Please wear your swimsuit to this Hawaii snorkeling activity. Please bring towels, swimwear, sunscreen, sunglasses, a light jacket, and a camera for snorkeling in Kauai.
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily
- 5 hours
- HoloHolo Charters
- Max. of 45 passengers
- The Leila is a beautiful 50-foot sailing catamaran with ample room for lounging. The catamaran design allows for level sailing. With no more than 10 degrees of heel, you won't be sailing sideways. The Leila is equipped with two heads (bathrooms) that are spacious enough to change from sailing to swimming attire. The catamaran is licensed to carry 45 people, but we keep it down to 37 to give you plenty of space to take in the views.