Holo Holo Charters - Na Pali Niihau Snorkeling Supertour
This is the Ultimate Hawaii Snorkeling Adventure Tour departing daily from Port Allen Harbor. This premiere Hawaii Snorkeling trip with HoloHolo Charters onboard a 65-foot power catamaran begins with a continental breakfast as we head west and north to the beautiful NaPali coast. The NaPali Coast is well known for its wonderful waterfalls, amazing valleys, and sea caves.
After Holoholo Charters shows you the sights and tells you about the history of the coast, we head across the channel to the " Forbidden Island " of Ni'ihau. When arriving at Ni'ihau, we'll take a few moments to choose a Kauai snorkeling spot. Our helpful Holoholo Charters crew will assist and instruct you on snorkeling in Kauai. In no time at all you'll be relaxing, floating, and watching the comings and goings of the aquatic world.
Ni'ihau's great age means it has been shaped and carved by ocean currents and waves for longer than any other major island in the state. No other place in Hawaii offers such unique marine formations. Join Holoholo Charters for some of the best Hawaii snorkeling as you experience snorkeling in Kauai.
After Kauai snorkeling, you will be treated to a gourmet deli-style buffet lunch. You can choose from a variety of deli meats, cheeses, veggies and breads to make your sandwich work of art. Also included are pasta, potato salad and fresh fruits. While you're eating we will talk to you, telling more stories about the island, the people and the history of Ni'ihau.
Assorted soft drinks are served throughout the snorkeling in Kauai tour. Beer and wine are served after your snorkeling in Kauai experience.
Don't miss out on Hawaii snorkeling on your Hawaii vacation. Reserve Hawaii snorkeling tours with Kauai Snorkeling and save money! Snorkeling in Kauai is a popular Kauai activity. Reserve your Holoholo Charters Kauai snorkeling adventure today!
- Bakers choice pastry (may be items like fruit turnovers, muffins, cinnamon rolls, etc)
- Scrambled eggs with sauteed veggies (usually spinach, mushroom & peppers)
- Fresh seasonal fruit
- Beverages: Hot Tea, Coffee, Water, Assorted Soft Drinks and Island Juices
Deli-Style Buffet Lunch:
- Assorted Fresh Baked Bread
- Select Deli Meats and Cheeses: Turkey, Ham, Roast Beef, Salami, Swiss and Cheddar
- Condiments & Vegetables: Lettuce, Tomatoes, Sprouts,
Carrots, Pickles, Peperoncini, Onions, Black Olives and Cucumber
- Pasta Salad
- Vegetable Crudite
- Homemade spinach dip & hummus
- Homemade Cookies
- Beer, Ginger Beer, Wine, Water, Assorted Soft Drinks and Island Juices
Na Pali Niihau Snorkeling
Kauai Sea Caves
- Where and When:
- Check in at 6:00 am. Returns at 1:30 - 2:00 pm.
Check in at Port Allen Harbor, 4353 Waialo Rd, Eleele, HI 96705 View Map
Do not park at the harbor or pier. Please use Holo Holo parking lot only or your car will be towed.
- No expectant mothers.
Children must be 6 years or older.
No guests with pacemakers or defibrillators.
You must bring your prescribed medication with you (i.e. inhalers, epipens, diabetic medication or other daily meds).
Non-swimmers are not allowed in the water.
Full face snorkel masks are not allowed due to them not being deemed safe. You must use a traditional 2-piece snorkel & mask set which will be provided or you can bring your own.
Guests should be able to assist themselves onto tour vessel. Not recommended for individuals who have or have had back problems, recent injuries or surgeries, or suffer from severe motion sickness (no refunds are given for sea sickness). Seasickness is best prevented with an over-the-counter remedy.
No smoking of any kind on board the vessel or on the dock.
Drones/unmanned aircraft are not allowed on board the vessel
This is an adventure. Ocean conditions can vary and may turn rough at times. It may not be suitable for some folks (all physically challenged individuals are subject to captains discretion). Snorkeling depends on ocean conditions. We do not land on shore.
Spray-on/aerosol sunscreen is a safety hazard and may not be used on board the vessel. We encourage using reef-friendly sunscreens.
All Holo Holo tours are "bare-foot" - passengers will need to remove their shoes prior to boarding. Only orthopedic/diabetic exceptions will be made at Captain's direction.
All tour routes and destinations are subject to change without notice. Ocean conditions can and will sometimes turn rough. Cancelled tours by Holo Holo Charters are fully refundable or gladly rescheduled.
Holo Holo vessels are equipped with sensitive marine heads (toilets) that will clog if any foreign objects are flushed. If you flush something other than what your body produces and the toilet paper we provide, you may be responsible for the cost of repair.
- Special Notes:
- Please wear your swimsuit on this Hawaii snorkeling tour. Please bring a towel, sunscreen and a camera for snorkeling in Kauai.
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily
- 7 hours
- HoloHolo Charters
- The Holo Holo is a 65-foot power catamaran and Kauai's fastest tour vessel. She can carry 65 passengers, but this tour is limited to 45 passengers or less, which means more room to sightsee and relax. Built with safety and comfort in mind, Holo Holos design is wide enough to eliminate any long, side-to-side rolling motion. The hulls are narrow to slice easily through the water, resulting in a smooth ride. The Holo Holo is equipped with two heads (bathrooms) located on deck (no need to climb or descend a ladder to use the facilities), with ample room to change into your bathing suit in privacy. Holo Holo also boasts a huge shaded cabin with windows that open to allow fresh ocean breezes.